Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-14 Origin: Site
At the end of the year, the “Global Intelligent Logistics Industry Development Conference of 2020 & Global Logistics Equipment Entrepreneur Annual Conference of 2020” hosted by Logistics and Material Handling was grandly held in Nanjing Wanda Realm Hotel on December 10-11. Mr. Wang Kai, General Manager of Jiangsu Motor and Drive Technology Co., Ltd. delivered a speech at the meeting.
At the meeting, General Manager Wang Kai analyzed five development trends of logistics power system:
(1) The direct-drive electric roller will replace the motor + transmission roller;
(2) The linear non-contact motor will replace the deceleration motor + transmission mechanism;
(3) The traditional motor will develop towards the control motor (servo class);
(4) Energy conservation is the general trend of the industry, and electric roller, as the main components of logistics equipment, also need to be continuously upgraded and developed in energy conservation;
(5) The traditional industrial bus will develop towards a high-speed, large-capacity bus.
Then, he introduced in detail the main innovations of the Company against the background of trends, including direct-drive electric rollers, linear non-contact motors, high-speed large-capacity bus control, control motors, and energy-saving products.
Jiangsu Motor and Drive was successfully shortlisted and obtained Logistics Industry Product Technology Innovation Award of 2020
Motor and Drive Technology has gone through numerous hardships for more than ten years and has been working in the logistics industry since 2013. From the most primitive motor scheme to the initial DC brushless roller, it has gradually changed from low pressure to high pressure and then leaped from brushless to servo high-precision roller, witnessing the step-by-step development history of logistics equipment drive. From the strict supplier selection, raw material, and accessory quality detection, to each check one by one of every process, and finally, each qualified product of Motor and Drive is safely delivered to customers. Let customers rest assured during installation and use.